First, I want to thank Messy Mama for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Messy Mama writes about her new journey with motherhood. She’s charismatic and humorous. Her posts are easy to relate to and provide great insights to motherhood.
What is the Versatile Blogger Award?
The Versatile Blogger Award is awarded to bloggers by their peers. Consideration for the award consists of the quality of the written work, the special characteristics of the subject discussed, and the creativity of the content.
Versatile Blogger Award Rules
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award
- Include a link to their blog
- Select and nominate 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
Seven Things About Me
- I am legally blind. I have Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP) and lost the majority of my sight in my late teens.
- I love animals and have 4 pets. I became a mom to fur babies before I had actual kids.
- I married my best friend from high school. After years of denying our feelings, we decided to be together. It’s was basically like a romantic comedy.
- I struggled with bulimia for the better part of a decade. I have been successful in my recovery for over 3 years. I decided that if I wanted to be a mother, I needed to be healthy and love myself.
- I used to write a blog about Tarot cards, and I would read cards for people. I would write about the history and meanings as well. Since I’ve had kids, I haven’t been into the metaphysical side of things.
- I have a Bachelor’s degree in English with a concentration in writing and a minor in women’s and gender studies. My favorite classes in college were actually mythology and medieval studies.
- I used to write for an online metal music magazine. I love all kinds of music, but most people assumed I was only into heavy metal and rock and roll.
Here are my nominations.