Would You Rather Tag Challenge
Thanks Syrah at RNSoul for tagging me! She’s lovely, and if you aren’t following her blog or social accounts, then you need to!
These tags and challenges are always such a fun way to connect and engage in the blogging community.
My kids are currently sick and napping, so I’m going to get to it!
1. Would you rather have only one book to read for the rest of your life, or only one movie to watch?
Since my sight has gotten a lot worse, I’d probably pick one book. I used to adore reading, but it’s been challenging since I became legally blind. I would pick Gods Behaving Badly by Marie Phillips. Plus, I need movies in my life for my kiddos and husband.
2. Would you rather have picture perfect memory without a degree, or have a PhD already accomplished?
I’ll take a PhD please. Psychology and the study of human sexuality always fascinated me. I love social sciences in college, but I ended up studying English.
3. Would you rather get perfect knowledge from a blue rhino where people would call you crazy, or imperfect knowledge from a professor (but being socially accepted)?
Blue Rhino. If I’m getting any kind of knowledge, I’d like it to be right. I don’t really care about being socially acceptable, especially if I’m smarter than the society who thinks I’m crazy.
4. Would you rather have the highest number of views on your blog but without connecting, or a few views where your content hits home for the audience?
I’ll go with a few views. I love engaging and be relatable with my audience. Ultimately, I write for myself, but connecting with others is rewarding and incredible.
5. Would you rather read or write for the rest of your life?
I would rather write. I’ve gone a year or two without writing, and I didn’t like who I was. Writing makes me a better person. It helps me sort out my emotions.
6. Would you rather dress in 20’s-40’s fashion or today’s fashion (minus the restrictions imposed by 20’s-40’s regarding clothes).
I think I’d rather wear 20’s-40’s fashions. I’m too comfy in today’s clothes. I live in jeans, and I think I need to class it up a bit with dresses and pin curls.
7. Would you rather participate in a murder mystery (like a dinner production) or write one?
I would love to write one! I’m terrible at participating in things. I’m super awkward, so being behind the scenes would be fun.
8. Would you rather be a famous writer for your blog or for books? If for books, what genre(s)?
Blog! I actually almost finished two books in college, but my ex kept my laptop that had the files. One of them was a fiction book, and the other was a book of poems. The poems were for every tarot card in the Rider Waite deck, and I only had like 9 to finish.
9. Would you rather eat sweets or salty food?
Sweets. I love both, but I always want something sweet to eat.
10. Would you rather move to a foreign country to learn their language, or learn their language before visiting?
I’d rather learn the language before hand. I wouldn’t want to get lost or offend anyone. I have the worst luck, so being prepared is my best bet.
My Would You Rather Questions:
- Would you rather never use spoons again or never use forks again?
- Would you rather be an amazing singer or be an amazing dancer?
- Would you rather eat the same food for the rest of your life or wear the same outfit for the rest of your life?
- Would you rather be able to speed read incredibly fast (like superhuman fast) or speed write?
- Would you rather never have wine/alcohol again or never have coffee/tea again?
- Would you rather have the power to read minds or be invisible?
- Would you rather wear yoga/sweat pants for the rest of your life or never wear them again?
- Would you rather meet your favorite fictional character or favorite celebrity/musician?
- Would you rather be able to speak every language or be able to speak to all animals?
- Would you rather always tell people how you feel about them or never be able to tell them how you feel about them?
I can’t wait to read everyone’s answers!
If I tagged anyone who was already tagged, I’m sorry. I’m terrible at scrolling through all the tags and challenges. I usually tag people I engage with the most or have been slightly stalking and enjoying lately.