First, I want to thank Kat at The Boozy Housewife for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award. She’s incredible, relatable, funny, and a wonderful blogger. This award was created by Okoto Enigma, and for that, we are very thankful.
Rules for Award:
• Put the award logo onto your blog
• List the rules
• Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
• Mention the creator of the award and link to the award post.
• State three random facts about yourself
• Nominate 10-20 people
• Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choosing
• Share a link to your best post
Three Random Facts About Me:
- I actually enjoy cleaning. It helps calm my nerves. Even when I’m dreading it, I always feel better once I’ve started.
- I have 7 tattoos. I have a symbol for eating disorder awareness behind my right ear. I have a semi-colon on the toe beside my big toe on my left foot. I have a peace sign on my chest. I have a symbol from a tarot card, Ace of Cups, on my right wrist. I have a Harry Potter dedicated tattoo on my left forearm. I have a purple flower with a peace sign in the center on the back of my left shoulder. Finally, I have a “G” on my ring finger instead of a wedding ring- the “G” is for my husbands nickname.
- I hate peaches. I’ve tried eating peach pies and desserts, but I’m just not a fan.
Questions from Kat at The Boozy Housewife:
1. What is your favorite book?
Gods Behaving Badly by Marie Phillips is my favorite book. It was assigned reading for my college mythology class, and I instantly fell in love as soon as I started reading it.
2. If you had to give up all cosmetics save one, what would be the one you would keep?
Lipstick is the one I’d keep. I love a good lipstick, because it can make you feel put together with minimal effort.
3. If you could only wear one color a day, a different one each day of the week, what color would you wear on Mondays and why?
I’d wear navy. It’s dark, since Monday’s can be brooding, but it’s also one of my favorite colors. It makes me feel powerful, and who doesn’t need a little power on a Monday?
4. What is your favorite song?
Do You Love Me by Kiss. They were my favorite band as a kid, and I love the song. I know every word, and I sing it fairly often.
5. What is your favorite city in the world?
I don’t like cities. I get really overwhelmed when visiting cities. If I had to pick, I’d say Boston. It’s gorgeous, and there’s so much to do.
- If you had to eat one food for breakfast every Saturday, what would it be?
- If you hit the lottery, what would be your first purchase?
- Is there one movie you could watch on repeat?
- What is your all time favorite hair product?
- If you could pick one nail polish color a year, what would you pick for 2019?
Hope everyone enjoys this! Can’t wait to read everyone’s answers. If you’ve been nominated in the past, and I didn’t catch it in my search, my apologies.