73 Questions Vogue Parody: with Housewife Hustle
73 Questions was popularized on Vogue’s Youtube channel. Typically, celebrities are asked 73 questions in a rapid-fire style. Now, bloggers have started their own version in a way.
This is such a fun way to get to know each other. Thank you Jackie at The Vibrant Dreamer for including me in this lovely tag. Hope you enjoy!
Vogue Parody 73 Questions Challenge
1.What’s your usual Starbuck’s order?
I don’t go to Starbucks often, but when I do, I love a green tea frappuccino with a shot of raspberry.
2. What does your workstation look like?
I don’t have a work station. Honestly, I follow my kids around the house with my phone or laptop if I’m behind on blogging or my book edits. When they sleep, I work from the couch or the kitchen table.
3. Favourite food?
My favorite food is probably pierogies. To be fair, any type of dumpling makes me happy.
4. Favourite author?
That’s so hard. I’d have to say Marie Phillips, but that’s also because Gods Behaving Badly is my all time favorite book.
5. What do you think of open relationships?
It’s a no from me. If it works for some, then good for them. It’s not my business, and I’m happy not sharing my husband.
6. What is your favourite video game?
I love Sims. Honestly, Sims 4 is great, but I liked 3 better.
7. Guilty Pleasure Food?
I don’t think of food that way, but rather than ranting about diet culture discourse, I’d have to say muffins or French macaroons.
8. Favourite movie?
Detroit Rock City & Dogma
Sorry, I can’t pick one.
9. Favourite book?
Gods Behaving Badly
10. Twitter or Instagram?
11. Desktop or laptop?
12. Best advice you’ve ever received?
Not everyone will like you or your choices, so do what makes you happy and stop caring about their opinions.
13. What project are you working on right now?
Currently working on the paperback version of my ebook, Eat the Damn Muffin: Confidence for Every Body. The paperback will be like a second edition with a lot of extras, more chapters, and pictures.
14. Favourite colour?
15. Did you get good grades in school?
I got A’s and B’s all through high school and college. I cried when I got a D once. I loved school and was on academic scholarship in college.
16. Dream job?
I guess I already do what I dream about just on a much smaller scale. I want to be an inspirational and motivational blogger and author. I want to help others love themselves, and I want people to read my books.
17. Play any sports?
Does being a toddler mom count? I actually loved sports and cheer in school, and even though I made some teams, my parents couldn’t afford it. I went to tryouts to prove I was capable.
18. Do you have a degree?
I have a Bachelor’s Degree in English with a concentration in writing. I have a double minor of Women’s and Gender Studies and Professional/Technical writing.
20. What is your favourite kind of blog post?
I genuinely love tags like these or anything motivational and body or sex positive.
21. What do you like to collect?
Unicorn figurines. My grandma passed when I was young, and unicorns were something we both loved.
22. Describe yourself in three words?
Anxious, creative, hopeful.
23. If you were a rapper what would your stage name be?
J Hustle haha 😂
24. Who is the last person you DMed?
25. What’s on top of your wish list right now?
I want to go self-hosted and get this paperback done.
26. Sorting house?
All the quizzes I’ve taken over the years say I would be in Ravenclaw. I’m a big Harry Potter fan, so I’m happy with that.
27. How many tattoos do you have?
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
Having my husband support me through my blogging and author journey.
29. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
Well, it’s the first few days in the month, but at the end of last month I won an Instagram giveaway I’m excited about.
30. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today?
My son told me he thinks I’m awesome.
31. What’s the best thing ever?
32. Favourite season?
Fall. I live in Pennsylvania, so it has the best weather in my opinion. Plus, it has my favorite holidays.
33. Favourite holiday?
34. What fictional character do you relate to the most?
Does Bianca from the movie The Duff count? I spent years feeling like the beginning and middle of the movie, and now I’m happily confident like in the end.
35. Do you like surprises?
No. I get super nervous.
36. What’s the biggest surprise you’ve ever had?
I was pretty shocked when my husband proposed.
37. Which surprise made you cry.
I cried when my husband proposed.
38. What’s the best surprise you’ve given someone else?
My pregnancy reveals were the best in my opinion.
39. Do you like muffins?
Yes! To the point where my first book is named after them! Eat the Damn Muffin
40. Do you cook often?
Yes. My husband and I cook together every night of the week.
41. What’s your favourite dessert?
Zucchini muffins, French Macaroons, and tiramisu all win favorite for me.
42. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
I don’t like anything cherry related.
43. Cake or pie?
Depends on my mood. I love both.
44. What’s your least favourite food?
45. What’s your favourite condiment?
46. It’s 4am on a random Saturday. What are you eating?
47. If you could teach a college class, what would it be called?
Self-Love and Body Acceptance
48. Best animated film?
Spirited Away or Anastasia
49. What has a guy said or done to impress you?
My husband is probably the only guy to successfully impress me, and he did so by staying by side through my eating disorder recovery even though it was very early on in our relationship. We didn’t really make it official until I was out of inpatient treatment, but he stayed by my side through it all.
50. Best thing to do on a first date?
Mountain ride or hiking
51. Worst thing to do on a first date?
Talk about exes a lot
52. What’s the best pick up line?
I honestly can’t think of any except pun related ones.
53. Best comic book character?
I have no clue. I only ever read the Archie comics or the Kiss comics.
54. Name three things which can always be found in your purse.
Lipstick, roll on perfume, and band-aids
55. Favourite drink?
Lemonade or Coffee
56. If you could play a historical character in a movie who would it be?
I’d love to play a gangster like John Dillinger.
57. Kittens or puppies?
58. Favorite sushi roll?
Spicy Tuna Roll
59. What lipstick do you use?
I have too many to count, but I’m loving the Almay Lip Vibes collection.
60. What foundation do you use?
61. Blow dry or air dry?
I usually air dry.
62. Who is your fashion icon?
I love so many women who influence fashion. I love Reese Witherspoon’s style and Emma Roberts too.
63. Favourite Disney character?
64. What are you doing tomorrow?
I’ll be cleaning and hanging out with the kids.
65. Movie you laughed the hardest through?
66. Movie that made you cry?
I swear I cry with everything, happy or sad. I blame my hysterectomy.
67. If you could sing a duet with anybody, who would you choose?
If I could sing well, I’d want to sing with Demi Lovato.
68. If your life was a song what would the title be?
You’re Almost There
69. What’s your favourite animal?
I love giraffes and moose.
70. Favourite illustrator?
Oh gosh, I have no clue.
71. Person you’d like to have coffee with?
Rihanna or Snoop Dog
72. What country would you like to visit?
73. Best way to decompress?
Mountain ride with my family
Well that was fun! I can’t wait to read more of these!
Hope everyone has as much fun as I did!