Bet You Didn’t Know: Random Facts About Me Tag
This blogging break has launched my drive more than ever. I have a ton of new content planned out, and I thought I’d do something fun and light for the weekend. I decided to make a blogger tag.
I am by no means a weekend poster, but before I dive into my many topics of parenting, beauty, blogging, sex and marriage, and body positivity for this month, I wanted to share some facts about me you might not know and extend the tag to the blogging community.
Bet You Didn’t Know
I love when bloggers share things about themselves, because it can help the readers and community relate and engage with each other on a deeper level, so I’m turning this into a tag. I will tag 7 blogging lovelies to share a bit more about themselves.
I will share 7 random things about myself that I probably haven’t mentioned before on my blog. If I have, you can call me on it, and I’ll share another. I know a lot of bloggers who don’t even disclose their actual name, so no shame in keeping certain things under wraps. I, however, am a bit of an open book. Let’s get to it!
1. I snort when I’m genuinely laughing hard. I try not to, but I can’t hold it in sometimes.
2. Besides writing, I’m obsessed with dancing. When I was younger I wanted to be a video dancer and was obsessed with hip hop for a long time. Very few people have actually seen me dancing. Hip hop was my favorite, but I love and am fascinated by many dance styles.
3. I hate heavy metal. For years, I wrote for a music magazine and reviewed metal. I dated a metal musician and thought he’d like me more if I just went with it. It wasn’t who I am, and to this day, I can’t listen to much metal.
4. I’m not straight. I married a man, but I have no specific gender preference. I’m attracted to and love a person and their character.
5. I am afraid of heights and roller coasters. I never used to be and my family would say I was dare devil. Once I had kids, it turned on like a light switch and has become a major fear. My daughter wanted to ride a kiddie coaster at our local fair, so I did it for her. I almost cried but had to keep her from noticing my panic. I had nightmares for a week.
6. I’ve never seen an entire episode of The Office. My brother and so many of my friends were obsessed, but I never really got into it. Same with Game of Thrones and Stranger Things.
7. I’m obsessed with red lipstick even though I don’t wear it as much as I’d like to. It makes me feel beautiful, but I don’t wear it often because I already feel like I’m “loud” enough with my personality.
Well, there are some random facts about me. I’m looking forward to learning more about you all!
1. Share 7 facts about yourself that aren’t super present in your blog.
2. Tag 7 bloggers you adore.
3. Shoutout back to me, so I can I read and get to know everyone more too.