Moms Meet Review: Once Again Spreads
As a member of Moms Meet, I was gifted with the products featured in this post. All opinions are honest and my own. This post may contain promotional codes and affiliate links.
I don’t know about you, but saying nut butter makes me smile a bit. I have to admit that I’ve only ever tried almond butter, peanut butter, and hazelnut spread. I figured there were other spreads for nuts like cashews and such, but I probably would never have stepped outside of my comfort zone. Luckily, Once Again hooked me up, and now I can’t imagine going back to my narrow nut butter preferences that I had before this week.
Better than Nutella
When I was a teenager, every heart break or overwhelming moment led me to a jar of Nutella. I love chocolate, and hazelnut was a cozy added bonus. I didn’t eat jars at a time or anything, but I enjoyed my fair share of snacking in junior high.
As I got older, I kind of drifted away from Nutella, and I stuck to my usual peanut butter snacks. I would put it on toast, fruit, and pretzels. I’ve never found another spread that I enjoy quite like peanut butter. When I became pregnant, peanut butter was my new happy place, and I always decided to buy Jiff. It was my favorite brand, and I loved all of the varieties.
I have to say that I was completely surprised by how much I fell in love with Once Again’s Nut Butters. Some of them go beyond rivaling my favorites and have even become my new go to.
Once Again Amore Spread
My sampling kit included such a big variety, and I can’t wait to rank my favorites for you all. First, I have to talk about Once Again Organic Amore Almond Spread with milk cocoa. Hands down, this has become my absolute favorite spread.
It goes with anything and everything. I’ve eaten it on toast, bagels, pretzels, fruit, and ice cream. It’s smooth, creamy, and magical. I’m not the only one in my house who loves this one. I’ve caught my husband sneaking around with the jar and dipping pretzels in it late at night, and my kids love it with toast and fruit. I definitely recommend this one, and you won’t be disappointed.
I will be trying it in some baking recipes this fall as well. Stay tuned for those, because I have a feeling they are going to be incredible.
Top 5 Favorites
With so many types of spreads, it wasn’t easy picking my favorites. I genuinely enjoyed all except maybe one or two. Even then, the weren’t bad. My top 5 are also ones my kids enjoy too. There really is something for everyone.
- Amore Almond Spread with Cocoa and Milk. This is our entire household’s new favorite spread. It’s wonderful and extremely versatile. It’s perfectly balanced and not too sweet.
- Lightly Sweetened Crunchy Peanut Butter. This is delicious, and it has the perfect hint of sweetness. It also doesn’t need stirred, and that saves this busy mom some much needed time. When I’m running around cleaning and feeling like I’m lacking energy, I put some of this on toast and grub while getting stuff done. It’s a great pick me up.
- Unsweetened Creamy Peanut Butter. This is my son’s favorite, and it’s even starting to replace his usual Jiff. He doesn’t like jelly, so he usually just eats peanut butter sandwiches. I’m pretty happy this is his new favorite.
- Unsweetened and Lightly Toasted Creamy Almond Butter. This one is heaven. It has the perfect amount of toasted flavor. It’s great with apples, and I will be adding some baking recipes with this one in the fall as well.
- Lightly Sweetened Creamy Sunflower Seed Butter. I honestly didn’t even know sunflower seed butter was a thing, and wow, I was missing out. It’s very yummy, and my 2 year old thinks she can eat it by the spoonful.
There you have it. That’s my top 5. I could easily eat any one of the products they offer though. I think there may have been one that wasn’t one I’d pick very often, but it wasn’t bad by any means. That one was the Tahini spread, which is made of sesame seeds, but it’s still fairly yummy. They do have more than nut butters.
In my kit, there were two types of seed butters. While both were good, the sunflower seed butters had me reaching for seconds and thirds. They make a perfect and light spread for summer, and my daughter is crazy about the sunflower seed butter. The seed butters also peaked the interest of some of my friends and family, so I’ll be sharing.
Check them out!
The variety is unbelievable, and my sampling kit doesn’t even cover everything. Head over to Once Again to check out their vast range of delicious and eco friendly products. They also share all about the company, their process, and their multiple causes.
At Once Again Nut Butter, our company is proud to provide a wide range of organic and natural products. From killer bee honey to vegan peanut butter, gluten-free peanut butter, as well as chocolate hazelnut butter, and bulk nut ingredients, we also carry a line of organic sunflower seed butter and Tahini products.
What I love about Once Again is that they have a huge selection of delicious, natural, healthy, and organic products. They are also extra dedicated to quality and sustainability, which is amazing. They donate to many great environmental causes, and if my love of peanut butter can help, sign me up! Seriously, check them out.
Have a great week!