My name is Jenni, and at Housewife Hustle I want you to feel welcomed, included, and beautiful. This is where I want you to come when you need a smile. I want you all to see your worth, and I hope that I can help in some way or another.
What to Expect:
I want there to be a little bit of something for everyone at Housewife Hustle. I will be discussing parenting, mental health, disabilities, beauty, style, blogging, wellness, sex, and body positivity. I’m a multi-faceted momma on a mission to share my experiences, reviews, favorite products, and tips.
A Bit About Me
- I am a SAHM of two boisterous little ones, a boy and a girl.
- I married my best friend, who is a wonderful welder and Mr. Fix it All.
- I’m legally blind with a genetic disease called Retinitis Pigmentosa. I also have macular degeneration.
- I have a Bachelor’s in English, but you probably can’t tell. I use too many commas, and it’s a problem I accept.
- I believe that mental health and general wellness are extremely important, because
- I am a survivor of an almost decade long battle with bulimia.
- One of my big goals is to break down barriers and stigmas surrounding disabilities, mental health, sex, and our bodies. I am very passionate about awareness of all of these and believe communication and education are important.
- Yes, I am one of those moms that thrives on coffee.
- I have very little fear when it comes to being open and honest about my journey, and you may see more of me than you would like. I believe in normalizing nakedness and having a positive attitude towards my body. #allbodiesarebeautiful
You can also check out my Instagram for a glimpse into my journey with body positivity, and spreading awareness about eating disorders and mental health.
I am also an author, and you can grab my e-book, Eat the Damn Muffin: Confidence for Every Body, over at Amazon. A second edition paperback will be released at the end of September 2019.