Welcome to my insight on housewife hustle -a never ending job that is the most exhausting, yet rewarding opportunity that I have ever come to experience.
I am a mother of 2 technical children, but if you include my husband and furbabies, some days it feels like there are 7 kids in our house. I have two very active and boisterous toddlers. They are a year apart and outrageous.
I’ve gone through 3 or 4 blogs since college. I’ve written for a music magazine, done product reviews, and tried a few other writing outlets. I always come back to making my own blog. Hopefully, this one will stick. I’ve always wanted a mom blog to succeed, and now that I’m knee deep in the mom life, I’m ready to share my housewife hustle.
A few details about me:
- I’m legally blind with a genetic disease called Retinitis Pigmentosa. I also have macular degeneration.
- I have a Bachelor’s in English, but you probably can’t tell. I use too many commas, and it’s a problem I accept.
- My sarcasm may not always translate to type like it does in my mind.
- I may not be very consistent with posts. It depends on the chaos that is ensuing around me.
- I believe that mental health and general wellness are extremely important, and I will post about them occasionally.
- Yes, I am one of those moms that thrives on coffee.
- I will probably reintroduce myself and overindulge in details a few times. I forget often. I have mommy brain. Plus, I just like to talk about myself and my amazing kids sometimes.