Welcome to my insight on housewife hustle -a never ending job that is the most exhausting, yet rewarding opportunity that I have ever come to experience.
I am a married mother of 2 technical children, but if you include my husband and furbabies, some days it feels like there are 5 kids in our house. I have a very active and boisterous toddler named Dean, as well a tenacious toddler named Nora. They are a year apart and outrageous.
As the cliché would go, my husband is my best friend. We were literal best friends throughout school. It took us almost 10 years to realize we were insanely in love with each other but dating the wrong people. We got married, had some kids, bought a house, and here we are.
I’ve gone through 3 or 4 blogs since college. I’ve written for a music magazine, done product reviews, and tried a few other writing outlets. I always come back to making my own blog. Hopefully, this one will stick. I’ve always wanted a mom blog to succeed, and now that I’m knee deep in the mom life, I’m ready to share my housewife hustle.
A few details about me:
- My name is Jenni.
- I’m legally blind with a genetic disease called Retinitis Pigmentosa. I will probably have a post at some point about it.
- Bachelor’s in English, but you probably can’t tell. I use too many commas, and it’s a problem I accept.
- My sarcasm may not always translate to type like it does in my mind.
- I may not be very consistent with posts. It depends on the chaos that is ensuing around me.
- I may try to sell you things that I love and use everyday, but I promise, if I post it, it’s worth it!
- Yes, I am one of those moms that thrives on coffee.
- I will probably reintroduce myself and overindulge in details a few times. I forget often. I have mommy brain. Plus, I just like to talk about myself and my amazing family sometimes.